Saturday 27 April 2013

MY WISHLIST BEFORE I TEND TO FURTHER MY STUDY :-

  1. Alarm my mobile and wakeup by myself .
  2. Able to use manual washing machine and well manage my laundry.
  3. Less social networking.
  4. Play volleyball.
  5. Cherish my stuffs.
  6. Be punctual as I still young and not senile.
  7. Do care others with my expected capabilities.
  8. Make the lagha ignorance.
  9. Doodle my recap site with '' aspire attain surpass '' .
  10. Abah, Ma, Along, Angah, Adam and my dearie are foremost somehow.
  11. No shut down and pen-off before 65 % of revision.
  12. Do act as 8teen-to-be girl.
  13. Do ask.
  14. Don't ever bashing for the needed.
  15. Top up my essential every week.
  16. Don't ever overconfident.
  17. Be opiniated.
  18. Friendly. Friendly. Friendly.
  19. Be strong. Be kind. Be fair. ;) .
  20. Punishment if the pointer is declining .
U($-_-$)U     - Dan - Se - Ki - An -





2 comments:

  1. waa.. so many desires eh? hehe. gud3. gluck ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Wanna add some more. Next time, next post. :) . Peace!

    ReplyDelete