Friday 26 April 2013

StuDents NowaDays

Once when I officially register myself in that school. Stand in front of the class.
My first time.

‘’ Stand up. Assalamualaikum and good morning teacher! ‘’ . The phrase was then repeated by others.
‘’ Waalaikumsalam and good morning too. Have your seat back.’’  Nervously.
J . ‘’ Maybe we should start this lesson by knowing each other, what do you think? ‘’ .
One of them shouted. ‘’ H ow about we play a game? Is that sound interesting teacher? ‘’ . =_= .
J . ‘’ Great idea dear. Then how you gonna start and make it fabulous? ‘’ Since it became my first class, oh I caught in nerve-racking.
‘’ We’ll play. You must pick-up a name and ask him to introduce himself. ‘’ J . ‘’ Firdaus. ‘’
Totally they are enjoying this session. ‘’ I can’t make it happening teacher, will u scold me? Hit me? Punch me? ‘’ . A little laugh. ‘’ No, I won’t do that. Perhaps! ‘’ .
He start introducing himself. Albeit Firdaus is quite blur, I do enjoying the way he talked. And he passed the turn to next.
‘’ Oh God, please ease my way. ‘’ . ‘’ May I ask you why?’’ I voice out nicely. ‘’ Nothing, I just don’t want this fear chasing me. I want to get rid out on top of my mind’’ . I really respect the words he talked.
And I keep enjoying every seconds with them.                                           
‘’ Teacher , teacher! May I ask you some kinda question? ‘’ . J . ‘’ Then what is it? ‘’ .
Hmm. ‘’ You have social account? Facebook? Twitter? Vibers? Whatsapp? Wechat? ‘’ .
I thought it was just a cliché dumb question. x_X ! She braniac. ‘’ I don’t have too as much as you said, I do have only Facebook and Twitter. ‘’ .  ‘’ You aren’t trending! ‘’

I smile. Because they make my day. I gonna see them everyday.

Will my students behave like that?
Who I gonna meet afterthis?
And do I qualify and have chances to teach them?
Foremost, bless me if I become a teacher.
Make it good, make it real, I will. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment