Saturday 11 May 2013

Sooner ull know.
I just to stand on my own. Taking the easy way out for every hardship. And pretend to be just myself. Am I too egoist to ask for apologize? Then when you read answer me please. I know you can judge me whether in good or bad statement. Nothing else I wanna curhat here. When sometime the simply path crossed my mind, probably ill make it complicated to think. Yes. Then im not going to tell it to anyone. I knew and realized that I can put my trust on some people easily. But somehow when I just find it wrong, ill never ask her back. Let it be. It then tear me down unexpectedly. “ I was on the wrong path exactly ‘’ .
Again. It was wrong. It wasn’t my fault. My mate told me the way and I was locked by her words. She really convince me. So how about the further friendship? Ill keep this silently till someone talk to me to befriend with her once again. No doubting. I should bear in my mind  that we’re bonding tightly with different charges. Maybe youre the +ve one and im the –ve or else it can be  twist. Thus, it will not repel and always attract to one another.
Now im going to walk just one step closer to the real life, the challenging life. May people around me do correct me when im doing false. Do advice me when im going astray on my way. Sure if I cant gear up my life, ill find the one to lift me up back. Im never  tell them that’s something is going wrong in my mind. I keep find the strength through their writing, the quotes. Deep down inside, only me can twist and prevent it getting worst. The imperfect things need to be renovate and make it the worthy.
J . ohyehh. Im in high level egoistic. Its live. Im sorry for what Ive done wrong. Im not playing and twisting my words. No offend please. I make it for me to remind it every seconds. I adore the non-pretentious person. Theyre showing me the great way they live by. Then if I find their writing way is annoying and mind-boggling, sorry. Ill stop following you. J .

My original :
HananiTarmuzi J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment