Sunday 14 April 2013



... ... ... I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO FOR ALL THIS ITS ONLY ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER... ... ...

I only remembered that glimmer lyrics. :) . Yeahh. In The End. I used to listen to englais song when I was 8 y.o. in spite of insanely listening and singing Baba Black Sheep, Little Indians Boy, London Bridge and bagai.  Never expected I wished to sing it back properly. Ohh even it was monotonous! Hehe. The lyrics began with * its start with one thing i dunno why doesnt even matter how hard u try * blalala .. .. ... . My first time I gonna flirt with the singer. My first time knowing little bit hardcore. My first time getting obsessed with the international band. My first time viewing youtube. Hee. Along bought 'Meteora' on 2003. The disc played. At first I was petrified. My imagine. It was just cliche. Introduce u with the members. Mike Shinoda. Bennington. Brad Delson. Joe Hahn/ Mr. Hahn. Phoenix. And Roub Bourdon. Then Linkin Park established. Its nothing special about this post. I just kindly sharing u with this. Dun wanna read, then just leave it. :) . I didnt take any cents. Hehe. 

Me actually are in dilemma and confusinggg! People absolutely will are about others emotions, feeling, mind and etc. Err. I eager to further my study for Dip.Phy. Abah suggested me to further to Ipg. Hmm~ I like both. Pharmacist. Teacher. Pharmacist. Teacher. Pharmacist. Teacher. zszszs! Hehe. Done fill both form. Called yayasan pahang for scholar. They didnt accept me. Ciss~ dun believe I was born as Pahangnese. It wasnt my luck at all.

Stucked! Done. Tired and bored. Im sick of this. Douche. Close those tabs and continue tweeting. Hehe. Utubing. Arghh high! I viewed tectonic dance. Vaaa~ really amazing! But not really tongue-tied laa kan. o.o ! Must try. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment