Tuesday 2 April 2013

=)  =)  =)  =)  =)

Not to talk any nonsense at all. Returning with no despirited i.A. Sengeh-2 on top of my post. The smile can hide 1001 of tears and fears. No No No. x__x . Creatures have too infinity feelings that can't show to others. Guess what? Do view this lil chat. * aiyy XX. so blue. but then i dunno how can i tell u. )= . * ohh ZZ. juz tell me y? if will i surely can help u! ___ the conversation soon begin ___ . Sumtime people do weird when meet wit some others with duckface. * ehh, does they don't have any feeling at all? Jangan omong gitu. Sume org spesel!

********************

Thanks to the most super great model rolling their beautiful action with nice sweet dress for me. (*: . My bacthmate who always make my day while we're online.

********************

Once i got a replied. Its for me. Yeahh. Exactly ill not receive anything i wanted, indeed i receive everything i needed.

Me copied some tranquility quote as well. I just realized.

I asked for strength and i received difficulties
-> making me strong

I asked for wisdom and i received problems
-> making me solve them by myself

I asked for prosperity and i got brain and brawn to work
-> making me the best

I asked for courageous and i trapped in dangerous
-> making me to be determine

I asked for happiness and i received perfectly opportunities
-> making my self-confidence

******************

Then, should i underestimate myself? Then, should i put some doubt for what ive done?
Then should i knocking down my spirit? Then, whatt?
 U wondering if u lost everything? - U have ur own rights.
U doubting if  lost ur conductor? - U have ur own worth destiny.
U afraid of making mistakes? - U have go through the experiences to be more matured.

#apeapeakukenekuatsbbakuakulaa.

3 comments:

  1. hoho. nice entry. cm ni la bru gud girl! jgn sdey lme2. rugi mse. hehe. btw, gmbr tu time form 3 kan. haih~ i really think we should take another photo together some other time. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Nice kan. Kehkeh. Tgok skang niy wani. BUAT AKU TERSENYUM! Itu je stock pic yg di stalk yg masih ade. Nmpk comeyy je!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buat aku trsenyum tu bkn ke tjuk lgu kn2? comey ye.. huhu.. tp skrng pon lg comey what.... haha..

    ReplyDelete